Sales & Distribution ( SD) Training
Get trained SD from the best industry expert faculties at Technopad Ameerpet.
SD (Sales and Distribution) is one the largest functional Module . It handles all the processes from an Order to delivery. The main operations, this module handles are Customer Sales Orders processing, pricing, picking, packing, Shipping, billing and risk management etc.
This SD Training module allows the partial automation of the daily mundane activities of good purchase, setting, inventory storage, plan based consumption among other aspects. Sales & Distribution (SD) is a module which covers all topics related to Sales, Order and Distribution processing. Some of its main components are: Sales, Sales support, Shipping, Billing, sales & logistics information systems. It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules.
Keeping this in our thought process we have planned SD training course properly. This SD module training is designed at Technopad, the best ERP SD training institute in Hyderabad for beginners as well as for intermediate learners. Technopad’s Best SD course will help you to learn SD module easily.
What you'll learn in SD?
We believe learning through theory & practical is an important process. So, we have designed the SD course accordingly. In this top-class SD training course from Technopad, you will learn:
Technopad’s SD Course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the end-to-end implementation steps to configure SD modules for any organization.
The SD Training course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in SD implementation projects.
SD has applications in several industries. Be it in IT, Automobile, Healthcare, FMCG, Government or even in Education. Technopad’s real-time SD Training course makes you a highly skilled resource. You can compete with other resources easily and you will meet all the industry requirements also. The SD Course training at Technopad will give the students an in-depth focus on the industry requirement related to SD.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyses the business requirements of any organization for Record to Report process cycle and to configure SD modules accordingly.
Learning SD at Technopad from the best SD trainers in Hyderabad is an advantage for the students. You can have a value addition to your curriculum vitae.
Who this SD training course is for:
Technopad, known as the best class SD training institutes in Hyderabad. We offer comprehensive training on SD module. The content and curriculum of SD Training course is designed as per the industry requirements and we keep updating them as per the market trends and need.
We have successful track record of our students who have secured good jobs in SD after completing their SD training course with us. Our SD module training is one of best training courses in Hyderabad and even appreciated by students from other states also.
Below mentioned are some of the points that can help you to understand for whom this course is best suitable for:
Why Technopad for SD Training?
We believe in delivering quality SD training. Our training process and method is very unique. Our industry experienced faculties understand the need of the hour and deliver the content accordingly. The quality teaching makes us different from other institutes. Real-time SD training course makes us the Best SD Training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
You can gain lot of benefits with SD training course. Some of the benefits are:
SD course curiculum
Below mentioned are the SD course training content at Technopad. These are some of the important topics of the SD module training in Technopad. Our SD trainers are financial accounting and controlling (MM) certified experts and working professionals with hands-on real-time experience in SD projects.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA SD
- Introduction to SAP FIORI
- Introduction to ERP
- Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Sub Modules of SD
- SAP ASAP & SAP Activate Methodology
- Architecture & Landscape of SAP
- Roles & Responsibility of consultant in Implementation Project
- ASAP Methodology - Project Preparation Phase
- ASAP Methodology - Business Blue Print Phase
- ASAP Methodology - Realization Phase
- SAP Testing & Test Cases
- ASAP Methodology - Final Preparation Phase
- ASAP Methodology – Go-Live & Support
- SAP SD SUPPORT PROJECT-OVERVIEW
- Rollout Project Overview
- Interview Questions For IMPLEMENTATATION & SUPPORT PROJECT
- Definition of Enterprise structure in sales
- Assignment of Enterprise structure in sales
- Customer Master Data
- Material Master Data
- Customer Material Info Record
- Condition Master
Account group and Partner Determination process
- OTC Process
- Standard Process
- Rush Order Process
- Cash Sale Process
- Return Process
- Credit memo Process
- Debit Memo Process
- Invoice Correction Request
- Free of Charge
- Subsequent Delivery Free of Charge
- Quantity Contracts
- Value Contract General
- Value Contract Material Specific
- Scheduling Agreement
- Consignment Process
- Sales Document Structure
- Working with Sales Documents Item Categories
- Item Categories Determination
- Schedule Line Categories
- Schedule Line Determination
- Delivery Types
- Delivery Item Categories
- Delivery Item Category Determination
- Billing Documents
- Condition Technique Condition Type Controls
- Condition Index
- Condition Update
- Condition Supplement
- Group Condition
- Group condition Routine
- Header Conditions
- Exclusion Groups reverse pricing
- Working With Real Time Issues which we face in real time
- Working With Pricing Routines and Requirements
- GST Configuration
- Free goods Determination
- Material Determination
- Listing / Exclusion
- Item Proposal
- Incompletion Procedure
- Revenue account Determination
- Delivery Scheduling
- Output Determination
- Text Determination
- Copy Controls
Availability Check and Transfer of requirements
- Consignment Sales
- Third Party Sales
- IPO (Individual Purchase Order)
- Make to Order
- Stock Transport Order
- Intercompany Sales
- Rebate Processing
- Batch Management
- Variant Configuration
- SD-MM Integration Concepts
- SD-FI Integration Concepts
- SD-PP Integration Concepts
- ASAP Methodology
- Preparation of AS-IS & TO-BE Documents (BBP)
- Live Issues
- Item Proposal
- Functional Specification
- Working with 'Z' Reports
- Working with Script and Smart Forms
- User Exits
- Copy Routines
- Pricing Routines
- SAP Tables
- Background jobs