PM (Plant Maintenance) is a functional module. This allows the user to maintain equipment and enable efficient planning of production schedules. It provides organizations with the comprehensive software solution to do maintenance planning either plant-based or cross-plant.
This module allows the partial automation of the daily mundane activities of good purchase, setting, inventory storage, plan based consumption among other aspects. It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules. Keeping this in our thought process we have planned PM training course properly. This PM module training is designed at Technopad, the best training institute in Hyderabad for beginners as well as for intermediate learners. Technopad’s Best PM course will help you to learn PM module easily.
What you'll learn in PM?
We believe learning through theory & practical is an important process. So, we have designed the PM course accordingly. In this top-class PM training course from Technopad, you will learn:
Technopad’s PM Course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the end-to-end implementation steps to configure PM Module for any organization.
The course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in PM Implementation projects.
PM has applications in several industries. Be it in IT, Automobile, Healthcare, FMCG, Government or even in Education. Technopad’s real-time PM Training course makes you a highly skilled resource. You can compete with other resources easily and you will meet all the industry requirements also. The PM Course training at Technopad will give the students an in-depth focus on the industry requirement related to PM.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyses the business requirements of any organization for configuration and usage of PM Module accordingly.
Learning PM at Technopad from the best PM trainers in Hyderabad is an advantage for the students. You can have a value addition to your curriculum vitae.
Who this PM training course is for:
Technopad, known as the best class PM training institutes in Hyderabad. We offer comprehensive training on PM module. The content and curriculum of PM Training course is designed as per the industry requirements and we keep updating them as per the market trends and need.
We have successful track record of our students who have secured good jobs in PM after completing their PM training course with us. Our PM module training is one of best training courses in Hyderabad and even appreciated by students from other states also.
Below mentioned are some of the points that can help you to understand for whom this course is best suitable for:
Why Technopad for PM Training?
We believe in delivering quality PM training. Our training process and method is very unique. Our industry experienced faculties understand the need of the hour and deliver the content accordingly. The quality teaching makes us different from other institutes. Real-time PM training course makes us the Best PM Training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
The PM Training faculty at Technopad are extremely knowledgeable and skilled. We provide all the key functional & Technical skills required to get hired in a top-notch ERP company.
You can gain lot of benefits with PM training course. Some of the benefits are:
PM course curiculum
Below mentioned are the PM course training content at Technopad. These are some of the important topics of the PM module training in Technopad. Our PM trainers are financial accounting and controlling (MM) certified experts and working professionals with hands-on real-time experience in PM projects.
- Introduction to SAP S/4HANA PM
- Introduction to SAP FIORI
- Introduction to ERP
- Advantages of SAP over other ERP Packages
- Sub Modules of PM
- SAP ASAP & SAP Activate Methodology
- Architecture & Landscape of SAP
- Roles & Responsibility of consultant in Implementation Project
- ASAP Methodology - Project Preparation Phase
- ASAP Methodology - Business Blue Print Phase
- ASAP Methodology - Realization Phase
- SAP Testing & Test Cases
- ASAP Methodology - Final Preparation Phase
- ASAP Methodology – Go-Live & Support
- SAP PM SUPPORT PROJECT-OVERVIEW
- Rollout Project Overview
- Interview Questions For IMPLEMENTATATION & SUPPORT PROJECT
- Maintenance Plant
- Planning Plant
- Planner Groups
- Work center
- Material Master
- Task list
- Functional Location
- Measuring Point and Measuring counter
- Breakdown and Corrective Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Notification
- Material Requirement Planning
- Release of Maintenance Notification
- Maintenance Order creation from Notification
- Purchase Order creation of Maintenance Materials
- Maintenance Order Release
- Goods issue for Maintenance Order
- Confirmation of Maintenance Order
- Closing of Maintenance Order
- Creation of Measuring Document
- Time based Single Cycle Plan
- Performance based Single Cycle Plan
- Time based strategy Plan
- Performance based strategy Plan
- Maintenance Strategy
- Condition based Maintenance
- Creation of Maintenance Plan
- Preventive Maintenance Order execution
- Scheduling of Maintenance Plan
- Deadline Monitoring
- Equipment Reports
- Maintenance Order Reports
- Functional Location Reports
- Breakdown analysis Reports
- MTTR and MTBR Reports
- PM-MM Integration Concepts
- PM-FI/CO Integration Concepts
- PM-HCM Integration Concepts
- ASAP Methodology
- Preparation of AS-IS & TO-BE Documents (BBP)
- Live Issues
- Item Proposal
- Functional Specification
- Working with 'Z' Reports
- Working with Script and Smart Forms
- User Exits
- Copy Routines
- Pricing Routines
- SAP Tables
- Background jobs