What is SAP MM (Material Management)?
SAP MM Training
SAP MM is the Materials Management module of the SAP ERP software package from SAP AG that is used for Procurement Handling and Inventory Management. Materials management is integrated with other modules such as SAP SD, SAP PP and SAP QM. Materials management Training (SAP MM) is used for procurement and inventory management.
The module has two important master data – material and vendor. Broadly, the various levels that can be defined for a
(Material management) implementation are: Client, Company Code, Plant, Storage Location and Purchase Organization.
SAP Materials management covers all tasks within the supply chain, including consumption-based planning, planning, vendor evaluation and invoice verification. It also includes inventory and warehouse management to manage stock until usage dictates the cycle should begin again. Electronic Kanban/Just-in-Time delivery is supported.
It can be divided into five major components. There are: materials management, plant maintenance, quality management, production planning and control, and a project management system. Each is divided into number of subcomponents.
SAP MM (Material management) is all about managing the materials i.e the resources of an organization. These resources include man, manpower and materials. The main functionality within MM (Material management) includes purchasing, Inventory management, valuation and assignment, batch management and classification.
SAP MM (Material management) Training Course Details:
SAP MM (Material management) Training
SAP MM (Material management) Course Training Institute Batch /Timing
Flexible batch timings according to your time convenient.
SAP MM (Material management) Course Training Week day batches
Monday to Saturday, 1 ½ hours per day.
SAP MM (Material management) Course Training weekend batches
(Online & Class Room)
Saturday and Sunday 3 hours per day.
Mode of SAP MM (Material management) Training
SAP MM (Material management) Classroom Training and Online Training.
SAP MM (Material management) Study Material
|Soft copy of SAP MM (Material management) Training material will be provided.|
LAB for SAP MM (Material management) Class Room Training
24/7 lab facility in the institute.
SAP MM (Material management) Software Installation
SAP MM (Material management) Software will be installed in candidate laptop free of cost.
Configuration needed to install:
1) 4 GB Ram.
2) 240 GB Free Space.
Server access for SAP MM (Material management) Online Training
24/7 online server access will be provided (server can be accessed from outside the institute also).
SAP MM (Material management) Trainers’ profile
Real time consultant with 10+ years of experience on SAP MM (Material management) platform, Worked with various MNCs on implementation projects, very good experience in giving Training with real time examples and job oriented training.
SAP MM (Material management) Demo session
We work all 7 days a week; you can walk-in to our office to interact with the MM trainer to understand.
SAP MM (Material management) Training Certificate
Course Completion Certificate will be awarded from our Institution.
Fees Payment Mode for SAP MM (Material management) Training
Fees can be paid by Cash, Cheque or Online Transfer.
Placement Assistance will be provided in companies across India, Saudi Arabia and Africa Regions.
Contact for SAP MM (Material management) Course details
Phone:+91 9703 357 555/+91 9581 336 333
SAP MM Course Details
Introduction to ERP
- ERP Packages
- Introduction to SAP
- Functions and Objectives of MM
- SAP Logistics Cycle SD/MM/PP
- MM Flow And Procurement Types
Organizational structure of an Enterprise in the SAP R/3 System
- Company, Company code, Controlling Area, Plant, Storage Location, Purchase Organization, Purchasing group
- Controlling Settings (Cost Center and Cost Element Etc…)
- Material Master
- Vendor Master
- Purchase Info Record
- Source List
- Quota Arrangement
- Purchase Requisition
- Purchase Order
- Request For Quotation (RFQ)
- Schedule Agreement
Document Types for Purchasing Documents
- Define Document Type
- Define Number Ranges for Document Types
- Define Screen Layout At Document Level
Release Procedure for Purchasing Documents
- Purchase Requisition, Purchase Order, Request For Quotation (RFQ), Outline Agreement- Contracts, Schedule Agreement
- Maintain Condition Table
- Define Access Sequence
- Define Condition Types
- Define Calculation Schema
- Define Schema Group
1. Schema Group Vendor
2. Schema Group for Purchasing Organization
3. Assignment of Schema Group to Purchasing Organization
- Define Schema Determination
- Determine Calculation Schema for Standard Purchase Orders
External Service Management
- Service Master Creation
- Model Service Specifications – MSS
- Service PO
- Service Entry Sheet
- Automatic PO w ref to PR
- Automatic PO at GR
- Movement types
- Goods Receipt
- Goods Issue
- Transfer Postings
1. Transfer Posting from Stock to Stock
2. Transfer Posting from Plant to Plant
3. Transfer Posting from Sloc to Sloc
4. Transfer Posting from Material to Material
- Return Delivery to vendor
- Initial Entry of Stock Balances
- Types of Physical Inventory
- Creating Physical Inventory Document
- Entering Physical Inventory Count
- List Of Inventory Differences
- Post the Difference
Special Stocks and Special Procurement Types
- Stock transport order
- Returnable transport packaging – RTP
- Third Party Processing
Batch Management in MM
- Condition Tables
- Access Sequence
- Strategy Types
- MM Batch Search Procedure
- Batch Status in MM
- Characteristics and class
- Sort Sequence for MM Batch
- SLED In Batch in MM
- Manual And Automatic Batch Display In MM
Valuation and Account Determination
- Introduction to Material Valuation
- Split Valuation
- Configure Split Valuation
- Defining Global Categories
- Defining Global Type
- Defining Local Definition& Assignment
- Basic Invoice Verification Procedure
- Invoice for Purchase Order
- Unplanned Delivery Costs
- Planned Delivery Costs
- Credit Memo
- Blocking the Invoice
- Releasing Blocked Invoices
- Subsequent Debit/Credit
- Automatic Settlements (ERS, Cosignment,Pipeline)
- GR/IR Account Maintenance
- Stochastic Block
- Parking Invoice Document
- Integration of MM with FI/CO
Automatic Account Determination
- Integration of MM with SD
Stock Transport Order (STO)
Intra Company Stock Transfer
Inter Company or Cross Company Stock Transfer
Third Party Processing
- Integration of MM with PP
Planned Independent Requirements
Consumption Based Planning
Reorder Point Planning
Forecast Based Planning
- Integration of MM with WM
Introduction to Warehouse Management
Warehouse management overview in SAP R/3
- Organization Data
- Warehouse Structure
- WM Flow with MM/SD/PP/QM
Define Warehouse Organization structure
- Warehouse number, Storage type, Storage section, Storage Bin, Storage Bin Structure, Storage Bin Types, Picking Area, Storage unit, Quant
- Material Master
- Storage Type Search Strategies, Storage Section Search Strategies, Storage Bin Type Search Strategies
- Define Storage Bin Types, Define Blocking Reasons, Define Storage Bin Structure
WM Settings for the Material Master
- Define Storage Type Indicators, Define Storage Unit Types, Define Storage Section Indicators, Define Special Movement Indicator
- Integration of MM with QM
- Master Inspection Characteristics, Sampling Procedure, Quality Inspection types, Quality Inspection Planning, Quality Inspection Lot, Record Quality Results and Record Usage Decision for the Quality Inspection Lot.
Technical Requirements for MM
• MM Standard Reports
General Topics Prerequisite
• Differences between Implementation, Support, Upgrade and Roll out projects
- GAP Analysis, AS-IS, TO-BE
- SAP System Landscape
- SAP Testing
- Handling SAP Tickets