Share it now!
Environment, Health and Safety comprises the following SAP components:
SAP EHS BDT
SPEC, SPEC type, class, characteristics, SPEC cat, assignments, phrase text, phrase graphic, phrase code, phrase key, assignment, value assignments, value assignment categories, material assignment, substances, real substances, multi language settings, phrase sets, libraries, groups, property trees, number ranges, mater data matchup etc.
· Basic Data and Tools(EHS-BD) contains all data and functions you require for the other Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) components at one central point. For example, you can manage specifications for various Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) objects (substances, dangerous goods classifications, agents, waste codes, and packagings) and text modules (known as phrases), and create templates for Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) reports. It also includes tools that allow you, for example, to enter and display language-dependent Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) data in all possible languages in the SAP system, and to exchange data between systems.
SAP EHS Product Safety
labels, reports, report categories, gen variants, msds, wwi coding, sds, repeating group, conditioned text, global label management, substance volume tracking etc.
· Product Safety(EHS-SAF) contains functions required to manage hazardous substances in companies that manufacture hazardous substances. For example, you can manage and ship Environment, Health and Safety (EH&S) reports such as material safety data sheets, create labels, have the system determine them automatically, and create the composition of the specification of the relevant substance from the BOM for a material.
· Hazardous Substance Management (EHS-HSM) contains functions required to manage hazardous substances in companies that use hazardous substances. For example, functions are available that make it easier for you to create the reports prescribed by the U.S. Superfund Amendments and Reauthorization Act (SARA).
SAP EHS DGM
Configuring Dangerous Goods Management, Dangerous Goods basic data and master data Check and documents of
Dangerous Goods, Filling DG from specification data base.
· Dangerous Goods Management (EHS-DGP), you can manage dangerous goods master records, run dangerous goods checks, and create dangerous goods documents.
SAP EHS WM
Waste laws and processes, Legal disposal master data, Legal disposal execution, Internal entry of quantities Administration, Logistical processing, Reporting and evaluation.
· Waste Management (EHS-WA), you can manage waste disposal processes, create the reports necessary for transportation and disposal of waste, and distribute the resulting costs proportionally among the cost centers in the enterprise that generated the waste.
SAP EHS OH
Hazard, risk, exposure, exam, test, exam categories, health, health surveillance protocols, frequency, rating, questionnaire, harm, injury, health centres, physicians, exposure groups etc.
· Occupational Health (EHS-HEA), you can plan and perform health surveillance protocols in your enterprise, and create and manage occupational health questionnaires.
SAP EHS IHS
Management of Work Areas, Creation of Risk/Agents, Management of Exposure profile and risk Measurement Management, Creation of Accident log, Reporting and evaluation etc.
· Industrial Hygiene and Safety (EHS-IHS), you can organize industrial hygiene and safety in your enterprise and manage the hazards and agents that are present. In addition, you can process events with or without injury to persons and create reports such as standard operating procedures and accident reports.
Share it now!