Join the best HCM Training institute in Ameerpet Hyderabad- Technopad.
HCM course covers processes of the HCM modules like Organization Management, Personnel Administration, Time Management and Payroll. You will also learn how to navigate within the HCM system, how to map the business process and be an expert in executing standard reports, creating variants and run reports in background.
It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules. This HCM training is designed for beginners as well as for intermediate learners.
It is one of the very important and widely implemented modules . Keeping this in our thought process we have planned HCM training course properly. This HCM module training is designed at Technopad, the best HCM training institute in Hyderabad for beginners as well as for intermediate learners. Technopad’s Best HCM course will help you to learn HCM module easily.
What you'll learn in SAP HCM?
We believe learning through theory & practical is an important process. So, we have designed the HCM course accordingly. In this top-class HCM training course from Technopad, you will learn:
Technopad’s Best HCM Course will prepare the students to learn and understand all the end-to-end implementation steps to configure HCM modules for any organization.
The HCM Training course also highlights the necessary documentation and methodology which are used in HCM implementation projects.
HCM has applications in several industries. Be it IT, Automobile, Healthcare, FMCG, Government or even in Education. Technopad’s real-time HCM Training course makes you a highly skilled resource. You can compete with other resources easily and you will meet all the industry requirements also. The HCM Course training at Technopad will give the students an in-depth focus on the industry requirement related to HCM.
After this course, the students will be able to identify and analyses the business requirements of any organization for Record to Report process cycle and to configure HCM modules accordingly.
Learning HCM at Technopad from the best HCM trainers in Hyderabad is an advantage for the students. You can have a value addition to your curriculum vitae.
Who this HCM Training course is for:
Technopad, known as the best class HCM training institutes in Hyderabad. We offer comprehensive training on HCM module. The content and curriculum of HCM Training course is designed as per the industry requirements and we keep updating them as per the market trends and need.
We have successful track record of our students who have secured good jobs in HCM after completing their HCM training course with us. Our HCM module training is one of best training courses in Hyderabad and even appreciated by students from other states also.
Below mentioned are some of the points that can help you to understand for whom this course is best suitable for:
S/4HANA is SAP’s next generation of R/3 and the SAP Business Suite. It leverages new SAP user experience technology (SAP Fiori) and in-memory processing and database technology (SAP HANA), as well as introduces a new concept of guided configuration. As such, it improves simplicity, reduces processing times, and offers greater functionality than is available in R/3. The focus of S/4HANA is on Finance and ERP (CRM, SRM, SCM, PLM, and BW).
Functional side, no much change in S4HANA. Only at technical side (like in ABAP, database, os etc.), there are improvements and new features. FIORI tool is available (in ECC, may have to additionally implement with extra cost).
HR can continue to use their existing SAP Core HR software as the functionality of SAP HCM also will be available in S/4 Hana– whether SAP ERP HCM or Success Factors Employee Central
SAP Success Factors (referred to as “SF”) is an HR tool that provides cloud-based software for human capital management (HCM), using the software-as-a-service (SaaS) model.
SAP Success Factors incorporates core HR and talent management features, offering its customers various deployment options that tend to specific solution needs.
SAP Success Factors is divided into many different components and students can aim for one or multiple certifications.
1) Employee Central: This is the core module where all employee data is stored, position management, absence management etc.
2) Performance & Goal Management: This is the component where business can assign goals to employees based upon business targets and can recognize the top talent.
3) Compensation: This component will allow to provide incentives to the employee based on performance.
4) Learning Management System: as the name suggest this is a cloud-based component which has all the learning related activities, it can store all e-learning which a company has to offer, it will also allow each employees to have a career plan and provide all necessary learning to enhance their knowledge and help the organization to close the skill gap.
5) Recruitment Management: This module makes the recruitment process easier by providing the right tools.
6) Onboarding & Off boarding: Employee hiring and exit process.
7) Workforce Analytics: Reporting provides a set of simple templates to build formatted outputs using the data from the Success Factors solution, including data from the Workforce Analytics solution.
Why Technopad for HCM Training?
We believe in delivering quality HCM training. Our training process and method is very unique. Our industry experienced faculties understand the need of the hour and deliver the content accordingly. The quality teaching makes us different from other institutes. Real-time HCM training course makes us the Best HCM Training institute in Ameerpet, Hyderabad.
You can gain lot of benefits with HCM training course. Some of the benefits are:
HCM course curiculum
Below mentioned are the HCM course training content at Technopad. These are some of the important topics of the HCM module training in Technopad. Our HCM trainers are financial accounting and controlling (MM) certified experts and working professionals with hands-on real-time experience in HCM projects.
- Overview of various modules in SAP HCM
- SAP R/3 Architecture
- SAP Server landscaping
- Types of projects
- Role of a consultant in various projects
- Enterprise structure
- Personnel structure
- Wage type structure
- Applicant structure
- Pay scale structure
- Organizational structure
- Personnel areas, personnel sub areas, employee groups, employee sub groups and assignments
- Define info groups
- Set up personnel actions (Hiring, Transfer, Termination, Rehire and change of master data)
- Action reasons
- Change action menu
- Maintain user parameters
- Personnel Number Ranges
- Info types
- Info type Menus
- Additional Actions and Dynamic Actions
- Screen Modifications
- Fast entry
- Info type sub type creation
- Header and footer modifications
- Integration with other modules & process flow
- Plan version and number ranges
- Objects in O.M
- Relationships, Evaluation path and object characteristics
- O.M related info types and Tables
- Organization and Staffing
- Expert mode
- Simple Maintenance
- Reporting Structure
- RHINTE ** Reports and Functionality
- Integration with other modules
- Important info types in time management
- Concepts of Positive and Negative Time Recording
- Time management Status and Important Time Management Related Features
- Setting up Holiday Calendar and Concepts of Factory calendar
- Configuration of Work Schedules- Break, Daily, Period, Work schedule rule
- Daily Work Schedule Variant and Daily Work Schedule Selection rule
- Day Types and holiday classess
- Absences/ Attendances and Quotas Configuration
- Configuration of Counting Rules, Rounding Rules, Deduction Rules, Base Entitlement Rules and Selection Rules
- Generation of Quotes through RPTQTA00 and Time evaluation (RPTIME00 /PT60)
- Time Evaluation Process, Schemas Rules, Functions and Operations with Real time scenarios on quota generation, transfer, time wage type selection etc.
- Clusters B1 and B2 and internal tables relating to time management
- Time Management Pool
- Customer specific PCR
- Modification of standard PCR
- Time evaluation with complete output
- Configuration of Data Entry Profiles
- Time Recording, Releasing, Approval and Transfer
- Basic settings
- Period parameter
- Date modifier
- Payroll area
- Generate payroll periods
- Table t54c1, t54c2 and t54c3
- Create control record
- Check default payroll area
- Basic pay configuration
- Define EE Subgroup Grouping for PCR and Coll.Agrmt.Prov.
- Check Pay Scale Type
- Check Pay Scale Area
- Check Assignment of Pay Scale Structure to Enterprise Structure
- Determine default for pay scale data
- Define hourly rates with several decimal places
- Create wage type catalog
- Check wage type group 'Basic Pay'
- Check wage type text
- Check entry permissibility per infotype
- Define Wage Type Permissibility for each PS and ESG
- Check wage type characteristics
- Employee Subgroups for Primary Wage Type
- Personnel Subareas for Primary Wage Type
- Enterprise Structure for Wage Type Model
- Revise Default Wage Types
- Define valuation of base wage types
- Define annual salary
- Revise Pay Scale Groups and Levels
- Recurring payments and deduction
- Additional payments
- Retro payroll activities
- Processing classes, commutations and evaluation classes
- Absence Valuation
- Wage Type Valuation
- Payroll Process Flow and payroll Processing
- Posting and Accounting
- Off cycle Payroll
- Payroll Driver, Schemas, PCRs, Functions and Operations
- Clusters and Internal Tables.
- Provident fund
- Professional tax
- Cumulation wage types
- Pay slip
- Pay roll driver
- Standard pcr, customer specific pcr
- Integration with other modules
- Maintenance of Applicant Data and Applicant Number Ranges
- Recruitment related info types
- Setting up of features relating to Recruitment
- Configuration of Applicant Structure
- Applicant status and process flow
- Advertising Media and Instruments
- Transfer of Applicant data to personnel administration
- Execution of simulated scenario
- Overview of e-Recruitment
- Integration with other modules
- Object and Relationships in Training
- Concepts of business event Catalogue and setting up of Business Event Groups, Types and Events
- Recurring activities
- Day to day activities- Pre booking, Booking, Cancel, Rebooking and Replace
- Integration with other modules
- Object and relationships
- Appraisal model set up
- Appraisal process
- Setting up of qualification groups and types
- Profile matchup tool
- Travel management - process flow
- Travel management – integration
- Travel management – info types
- Configuration steps to design ess
- Configuration of who who’s
- Configuration of genral setting
- Configuration of manger access
- Configuration of user group
- Configuration of infoset
- Configuration of infoset query