SAP ERP, a closely integrated suite of components included in SAP Business Suite software, delivers the following solutions.
SAP ERP consists of several Modules including: Utilities for Sales and Marketing, Field Service, Product design and development, Production and Inventory Control, Human Resources, Finance& Accounting. It collects and combines data from the separate module to provide the company or organization with enterprise resource planning.
What is ERP?
ERP stands for Enterprise Resource Planning, and is the term used to describe an integrated software solution that incorporates the key functions of an organization.
WHO CAN DO THIS COURSES?
1. SAP FICO – (Finance & Controlling)
Eligibility: B.Com, MBA-Finance, CA/INTER, ICWA or Any Banking/Accounting Exp.
2. SAP ABAP ( Advance Business Application Programming)
Eligibility: Any B. Tech. Degree Holder, MCA, BCA.
3. SAP HR/HCM ( Human Resources or Human Capital Management)
Eligibility: MBA-HR/HRM, Any Management degree or HR Experience.
4. SAP SD or CRM ( Sales & Distribution or Customer Relation Management)
Eligibility: Any Graduate with Marketing Experience, MBA- Marketing.
5. SAP – MM/WM( Material Management)/(Warehouse Management)
Eligibility: Any Graduate or Experienced In Procurement, Warehouse.
6. SAP PM ( Plant Maintenance)
Eligibility: B. Tech. Mechanical and or Experienced in Manufacturing or Plant Maintenance.
7. SAP – BASIS
Eligibility: Any B. Tech Degree with experience on Hardware & Networking.
8. SAP HANA
Eligibility: Any Technical Graduate. Good to have knowledge on Basics of SQL, Database & Data Warehouse.
What can SAP do to Companies ?
IF SAP-ERP HAS BEEN IMPLEMENTED SUCCESSFULLY AN ENTERPRISE (Organization) CAN GO FROM ITS OLD CALCULATIONS SYSTEM TO A FULLY INTEGRATED SOFTWARE PACKAGE.
POTENTIAL BENEFITS INCLUDE: EFFICIENT BUSINESS PROCESS, INVENTORY REDUCTION, AND LEAD TIME REDUCTION.
Why SAP training required?
- SAP technology requires skilled human resources and provides widest range of opportunities among other software solutions
- Consultants are highly paid compared to other technologies
- Strong chances of international exposures
- Global Environment
- Faster career progression
- Flexibility for Changes (Business & IT)
- Seamless Integration Throughout All Applications
- Reach New Opportunity
- Knowledge Sharing
- Creativity Focus
- Sound Consulting Base
Impact of ERP Students:
- Students must understand how to use a wide variety of information to make decisions
- Students must understand the impact of their decisions not only o their area of responsibility but to the rest of the company
- Understanding ERP is no longer a luxury, it’s a necessity in today’s business world
- Students need gain practical ERP experience in the academic environment-students must be technically sophisticated when they graduate
- Technology like ERP supports a business —it’s not programming
- Students with an ERP background are more marketable.
Benefit of Students:
- Start their careers with a business-process- oriented mindset.
- More than their peers, they come to the job with a keen understanding how companies operate.
- Better job opportunities and higher salaries because their ERP knowledge and skills.
- Students who have exposure in SAP ERP will be additional advantage to their C.V.
Career Scope of SAP Course
This SAP course can be taken from best SAP training institute in Hyderabad by Any Graduate or PG with or without experience. Freshers and experienced candidates also can do SAP and get jobs.
For example Candidate having 3 year exp in Accounts /HR / Sales /Production /Purchase/technical field with SAP knowledge can get into IT companies and work like an IT professional on SAP platform. Normally in industry they are offered as SAP end user / SAP Support consultant or S.A.P Implementation consultant.
There is Good scope both in India and abroad for SAP Trained professionals. Normally for Experienced professionals the demand is more. Fresher in SAP have to start based on their domain experience in Medium scale companies. The salary package offered is very good compared to other type of jobs.